Skip to content
- National Council on Aging: Older Americans Behavioral Health Series – The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) and Administration on Aging (AoA) have partnered with the National Council on Aging (NCOA) and others to develop a series of issue briefs and webinars to address behavioral health issues that are important to older Americans.
- PEARLS – An evidence-based method that reduces depressive symptoms and improves quality of life in older adults.
- Healthy IDEAS – (Identifying Depression, Empowering Activities for Seniors) An evidence-based program that integrates depression awareness and management into existing case management services provided to older adults.
- IMPACT – (Improving Mood – Promoting Access to Collaborative Treatment) A program that integrates a depression care manager into the primary care setting.
- Psychiatrists in North Carolina